Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Video Compilation - Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Video Compilation

I got the embed code from a certain point because I had a separate video that's included in this one that's posted in another thread. But this gives you some nice angles and interior looks for the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 12:20 AM

Biggest thing I hate about the EC is the fact they used the sale style touch pad as Lexus. Not only does it look bad but the one Lexus has is said to have weird feedback, its not like what you'd expect from a smartphone. Maybe Mitsu learned.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

I've never really got to play around with one but this may sound like a dumb question. Can you use the touchpad wearing leather gloves? Typically I have my gloves on when I drive in the colder seasons, and I know they do have touchpads that are like heat sensitive so you can't accidentally swipe anything or whatever.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-22-2017, 03:20 PM

never tried it myself, so i wouldnt know.

you can try going on some of the lexus communities out there and see what they have to say, clublexus is a big one.
but theres no reason to always have gloves on, most cars these days heat up enough even if there arent heated steering wheels and the like.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2017, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Apparently a lot of people don't like it and prefer using the joystick. Some mention that it's overly sensitive, some mention it's just difficult to use and way too distracting. Majority of the people in the thread disabled the haptic feedback though as the "zap" really bothers them.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 04:22 PM

I can see why even without using it myself.

BMW had it right from the start since the mid 00's and today it holds true. Having a dial button is the only ideal option for me. For a luxurious product, Range Rover does it best with a retractable dial....class and function all in one.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-29-2017, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

BMW has a dial that also incorporates a touch pad on-top of the dial if I remember correctly.

Retractable dials are seriously cool but that's just way too high tech for a manufacturer like Mitsubishi to incorporate, at least they won't for a very long time.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page