Average full economy Auto reset - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Forum
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 10:48 PM
Senior Member
 
zarbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Australia
Posts: 201
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
Been to dealer told could not change even though there is menu item that turns off auto reset and confirms on screen that it has been turned off
basically a built in feature that does not work in Software Version U
@oldsalt - Here's more ammo for you with Mitsubishi regarding software versions KevinG has it as well...

MY19 Eclipse Cross Exceed (Australia)
zarbs is offline  
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 11:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 230
Bit of a mystery.

To save going through all the posts, who has version U

What's yours zarbs? If U can you post a photo of it please?

Also, KevinG if you have U can you also post a photo please.

Why would Mitsubishi deny that there is a version U
oldsalt is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 AM
Member
 
mtgtnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 70
Garage
I doesnt work in O either. It reverts to the 4 hours no matter what.
mtgtnt is online now  
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-31-2019, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgtnt View Post
I doesnt work in O either. It reverts to the 4 hours no matter what.
pictures attached, Version U the 4hr reset on, change to off, confirmation screen, reset off, turn off and on again reset on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	av reset.gif
Views:	34
Size:	657.3 KB
ID:	455   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071249s.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	457   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071249.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	459   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071153s.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	461   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071150s.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	463  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071134s.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	465   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071124s.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	467   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071112s.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	469  
KevinG is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-31-2019, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
pictures attached, Version U the 4hr reset on, change to off, confirmation screen, reset off, turn off and on again reset on
Mine is new 8 weeks old, but dec/2018 stock, exceed AWD
KevinG is offline  
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 230
My exceed is Dec 2017 build, however, I bought it in April 2018.

When you buy them with a build date near the end of the year, the dealers will say it won't effect any future sales/trade price as it's only a few weeks away from the new year.

That's until you want to trade it, then they say it's ONLY a 2017 model, not worth as much.
oldsalt is offline  
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 9
pic as requested
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_071112s.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	475  
KevinG is offline  
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 230
Thanks Kevin, as you may now be aware, Mitsubishi have finally acknowledged that there is a U Version, however, it has not been released to dealers as an update.

Someone on another forum asked me if I had predictive lines when reversing, I don't. https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/9lkl1x03

Does the only available update, version O add the predictive lines feature or is it only with version U?

What are the differences between O and U?

This software updating of the head unit seems like a dogs breakfast, I hope they don't expect us to buy a new EC just to get the U version lol.
oldsalt is offline  
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Senior Member
 
zarbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Australia
Posts: 201
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsalt View Post
Thanks Kevin, as you may now be aware, Mitsubishi have finally acknowledged that there is a U Version, however, it has not been released to dealers as an update.

Someone on another forum asked me if I had predictive lines when reversing, I don't. https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/9lkl1x03

Does the only available update, version O add the predictive lines feature or is it only with version U?

What are the differences between O and U?

This software updating of the head unit seems like a dogs breakfast, I hope they don't expect us to buy a new EC just to get the U version lol.
Have predictive lines in the reverse screen mode and in the Multi-around mode overview as well in U on my EC. I've read in the workshop/technical manual that you can also change the colour of the vehicle shown in the Multi-around mode view from the standard silver/grey...

MY19 Eclipse Cross Exceed (Australia)
zarbs is offline  
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarbs View Post
Have predictive lines in the reverse screen mode and in the Multi-around mode overview as well in U on my EC. I've read in the workshop/technical manual that you can also change the colour of the vehicle shown in the Multi-around mode view from the standard silver/grey...
Must be version U features?
oldsalt is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome