2020 Pajero Now Resembles The Eclipse Cross - Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By zarbs
  • 1 Post By wasabi

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

2020 Pajero Now Resembles The Eclipse Cross

I never imagined a facelifed Pajero that shares design cues with the Eclipse Cross to look this good!

Thoughts?

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 08:38 PM

Garage
Nice. When I purchased my Pajero back in 2015 Mitsubishi announced that the current models of both the Pajero and Lancer were the last and have maintained the look but continued to sell the vehicle in that form. It was looking quite tired after several years and probably losing sales because of it. Since then they have refreshed the Lancer but for China only I believe. It may be that this refresh will be for certain markets where it remains popular like Russia and the rest of the world won't see it. Not that I am in the market for such a large 4X4 anymore.
wasabi likes this.

MY19 Eclipse Cross Exceed (Australia)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-29-2019, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarbs View Post
Nice. When I purchased my Pajero back in 2015 Mitsubishi announced that the current models of both the Pajero and Lancer were the last and have maintained the look but continued to sell the vehicle in that form. It was looking quite tired after several years and probably losing sales because of it. Since then they have refreshed the Lancer but for China only I believe. It may be that this refresh will be for certain markets where it remains popular like Russia and the rest of the world won't see it. Not that I am in the market for such a large 4X4 anymore.
Now if a future EC could look more like a baby 2020 Pajero we could get the best of both worlds
LunchB0x likes this.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi View Post
I never imagined a facelifed Pajero that shares design cues with the Eclipse Cross to look this good!

Thoughts?

I think it looks great, I didn't expect to see Mitsu use styling cues from the EC either but it looks great. Are there any shots of the back end available?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page