Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gave both our cars a wash yesterday.
The roads are quite dirty just now, as we are having fairly heavy frosts overnight and the local Councils are Gritting the roads with a mixture of and Fine Grit, Sand and Salt, in the early hours of the morning, trying to prevent Ice forming on the road surfaces.
The big drawback is dirty damp roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
The dark coloured cars in the background make for a good contrast as an example of what yours must have been like prior to the wash. Experienced the gritted roads when I've visited my son who lives in Kent and it's not something I'd like to encounter regularly. Only problem I have here in rural Australia is the dust and the bugs. I use a snow cannon connected to a pressure washer followed by a rinse with clear water and dry with a large microfibre towel. So far I have not had to hand wash the car in the six months I've had it so the paintwork is still without any fine swirls or scratches but we are in a drought so I expect a two bucket wash will eventuate at some point in the future when the rain finally arrives. Nothing better than seeing a clean car at the end. They look good...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts