Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a 2020 Eclipse Cross ES yesterday and are so excited! This is our first new car in over 30 years. Does anyone have a good, reliable site for purchasing accessories that are not on our vehicle? Specifically we are looking for the all weather deep dish floor mats and cargo liner, tonneau cover, and front and rear mud flaps.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

It took me some time to find a good set of deep dish floor mats. The seller who supplied my previous mats (TruFit Carpets Australia) said they didn't stock mats for the EC. After a few months they appeared on their web site and, when I received them, they had tags on them noting they were for a Mitsubishi ASX (Outlander Sport) and they fit perfectly. The mats are made by Kagu and go by the name of 3D Maxpider in the US I believe. Amazon may have them for your model.

Boot liner I purchased on eBay from an Australian Mitsubishi dealer at a 34% reduction off the parts price with free shipping. I have seen US dealers on eBay as well. Our EC's in Australia all come with rear mudflats as standard so I only needed the front flaps which also came from a dealer on eBay at reduced cost.

By tonneau cover I take it you mean the cargo blind for the rear area. These are available on eBay and many of these items can also be purchased on AliExpress.com as well but they all ship from China and there can be a wait time involved. Most of the accessories are manufactured there anyway and shipped to Mitsubishi for distrubution. If you shop on AliExpress then browse for Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and you will get about 15-18 pages of stuff. Don't buy the first you see as some sellers are double or triple the real prices you can find there.

I also use a web site cartrimhome.com which lists many accessories and, from my experience, ships quickly and the accessories are well packaged to prevent damage. They are Chinese based as well. Enjoy your EC. There are a plethora of accessories out there for you to choose from...

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Max spider are great...bought them for my sport and they fit my eclipse perfect...front and back. Tonneau cover should have come with the vehicle...ask the dealer about that. My boot mat came from dealer when I bought the sport...this also fits in the cross. My mudflaps and front wind guard came from dealer. Trailer hitch and wiring came from curtis...bought 2 inch receiver...not that puny thing the dealer has. Fun car to drive! I put better struts in her cuz I felt she swayed a little too much...a bigger turbo cooler...and a power chip! Not only is she a bit faster..she still gets great gas mileage! Also change out air and cabin filter with k&n products...better in the long run!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got the full deep mat set -- front, back and cargo -- from the dealer. I guess it was part of the touring package that included the panoramic sun roof, roof rails, Fosgate sound system etc. Or, they were just put in for show, but left them in when the car was delivered. They were a little disorganized. I did get the carpeted mats as well. The nose guard was installed at well, leaving me very little left to add-on or customize. Maybe I should get some fuzzy dice. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Max spider are great...bought them for my sport and they fit my eclipse perfect...front and back. Tonneau cover should have come with the vehicle...ask the dealer about that. My boot mat came from dealer when I bought the sport...this also fits in the cross. My mudflaps and front wind guard came from dealer. Trailer hitch and wiring came from curtis...bought 2 inch receiver...not that puny thing the dealer has. Fun car to drive! I put better struts in her cuz I felt she swayed a little too much...a bigger turbo cooler...and a power chip! Not only is she a bit faster..she still gets great gas mileage! Also change out air and cabin filter with k&n products...better in the long run!
Thank you the information. We have found items available for the Outlander that show no availability for the Cross. Do you know if the windows are the same? We may also get some window vent shades.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the full deep mat set -- front, back and cargo -- from the dealer. I guess it was part of the touring package that included the panoramic sun roof, roof rails, Fosgate sound system etc. Or, they were just put in for show, but left them in when the car was delivered. They were a little disorganized. I did get the carpeted mats as well. The nose guard was installed at well, leaving me very little left to add-on or customize. Maybe I should get some fuzzy dice. ;)
Thank you for the information. We bought the basic model in USA, and it didn't come with any of the items we want to add.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats on your new Eclipse Cross! I've never had an issue with WeatherTech when it comes to floor mats.

Forgot about WeatherTec. Last set I had was for my Pajero (Montero) but unfortunately they don't make right hand drive versions for the EC. Love them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We just purchased a 2020 Eclipse Cross ES yesterday and are so excited! This is our first new car in over 30 years. Does anyone have a good, reliable site for purchasing accessories that are not on our vehicle? Specifically we are looking for the all weather deep dish floor mats and cargo liner, tonneau cover, and front and rear mud flaps.
Congratulations on your new purchase. I just bought one too!!
I use this website as they sell genuine accessories from the factory and lower prices. 2018-2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Floor Mats, All Weather MZ314979 | Capital City Mitsubishi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts