Eclipse Cross Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Okay folks..for all of you inquiring about putting on roof rails on your vehicle that doesn’t have them…yes you CAN install them..I just finished installing mine! It was quite a bit of work but well worth it! I got the factory roof rails on a great deal and then went to my dealer to buy the brackets

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay folks..for all of you inquiring about putting on roof rails on your vehicle that doesn’t have them…yes you CAN install them..I just finished installing mine! It was quite a bit of work but well worth it! I got the factory roof rails on a great deal and then went to my dealer to buy the brackets
Any instructions to fasten the brackets on? My dealership said I was SOL because my 2018 didn't have it from factory.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is a complete BS unless I see the proof! You can not install factory rails on 2018 models unless it has mounting points.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone tried the installing the Thule track system TP42? I watched install videos, and it looks simple enough, but I'm still hesitant. Any thoughts? Local shop wants $400 for just labour, lol.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts