Eclipse Cross Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Checking out their web site, it seems that you just plug in an Navigation Interface to the existing system.

To access the navi you press the home button twice

You need to search their site for the EC as linking their ec page doesn't work for some reason?

https://www.incar-media.com.tw

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So I have a mate with an online store that sells tech stuff for cars, including head units etc.

He travels to China etc to shows and to buy gear and has heaps of contacts in Asia, I have asked him to try and source one for testing.

We will see what comes of it?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Oldsalt,
Do you know if they do an English Language version?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Seems a pretty straight forward install process.
Yea, a piece of cake.

The woman at the factory seems reluctant to deal direct with me and I am having problems contacting my mate as he may be in China on a buying trip.

Still trying to convince her to send me a unit for testing.

I believe that the cost from the factory is only about $80US, I may be wrong though as it still needs clarifying.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Interesting though US$80 may be based on a set number of units in an order. I did see these on AliBaba but can't remember the US$ price though I think it was much more than 80.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The smart view display has sat/gps capability in few other countries but not in the USA...hardware plug in and region software update

21 - 31 of 31 Posts