Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a way to mod the system/etac to allow the doors to auto lock after a time out when the key fob is not in range (ie,,you get out of the car, close the door and walk away, and the doors auto lock after a time out) on MY 22 Eclipse Cross in Australia.

· Registered
146 Posts
Has anyone found a way to mod the system/etac to allow the doors to auto lock after a time out when the key fob is not in range (ie,,you get out of the car, close the door and walk away, and the doors auto lock after a time out) on MY 22 Eclipse Cross in Australia.
This is not possible for Australian vehicles. They dont even allow auto relocking when driving here on cars, only on the trition

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dibby
Thanks for the reply. I certainly understand the auto relock while driving not being allowed but the auto locking after exiting the vehicle and moving away from it , is most certainly allowed in Australia. I have had Honda and Toyota vehicles with that feature. Once the car is exited and doors are closed they will auto lock when the fob is not within range after a 30second time delay.
I appreciate it is not something Mitsubishi may offer as normal, but many times such features are tucked away and turned off in the cars computor or etacs system and can be enabled (if they exist) with the correct equipment and procedure.
Cheers

· Registered
146 Posts
The auto relock is allowed on triton, so why not other cars? That question is asked frequently.

As for auto relocking on leaving, that is not an option that can be enabled on the ETACS. i have not heard of it in other markets either, or seen t in any technical manuals or wiring diagrams

1 - 4 of 4 Posts