Eclipse Cross Forum banner

Bicycle Rack

381 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  lazaris.pan
I have a 2022 Eclipse cross PHEV. I want to buy a 2 bike rack for the back (my wife can't use it if it's on the roof). I prefer not to fit a towing hook but to have the type that slides into a bracket thats bolted to the floor of the car. Any advice on what type to buy/avoid please.

Thanks
Ross
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Hello Ross,
what do you mean with "to have the type that slides into a bracket thats bolted to the floor of the car".
I only know the type on the towing hook, or leaning on the windows (that also covers your license plate).

Regards,
Ferry
leaning on the windows (that also covers your license plate).
Regards,
Ferry
like this
Just ordered the Thule Outway (hanging version not the platform one). Haven't received it yet so I can't say if it is good or not but it looks promising. I decided to go with this one because it looks good and secure. It also looks easy to put it on and of the car. Thule products are usually of great quality but also expensive. I was very puzzled with bike racks. I hope I did the right choise. More when I receive it and test it. 😉
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Automotive tire
See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts