Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. 2022 EC SE here, I followed the steps and downloaded the car link app to keep life traffic etc. the app shows I’m connected and premium traffic available but nothing displaying in the navigation itself ? Also shows the red asterisk as if the car still hasn’t been set up?
Also, I have turned off all of the voice functions but the navigation still continues to talk? Any ideas about this also?

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Very few owners here of the current model and especially the US build. Earlier models don't have built in SatNav. This may hamper the replies you receive on this question for a while until more 2022 model owners come on board.

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very few owners here of the current model and especially the US build. Earlier models don't have built in SatNav. This may hamper the replies you receive on this question for a while until more 2022 model owners come on board.
Ahhh damn, I kind of figured that. Thanks for the heads up !

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had the same experience Mine tells me I’m connected but I don’t seem to see it in the navigation Tom Tom

really like to know how this works
Yeah it’s frustrating as hell. I usually stick with Apple play anyway but having this option would be super sweet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts