Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Eclipse Cross 1.5 3 5d manual, FWD, version '3', 2018 plate
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

New UK based Eclipse Cross (2018) owner & very puzzled.

I've got the DAB radio tuned in to the stations I listen to most as you can see in image 1. It is using channel 12B as that's the only one that seems to pick up any stations otherwise it says NO DATA.

However, the DAB radio is not displaying any programme/track/song info when I click on the 'info' icon - picture 2.

I have gone through the manual and followed the instructions to set up the data to be displayed (separate smartlink manual page 61) - I set 'song' rather than 'text' display but neither works - no station/programme/song info as I say.

My previous car with DAB, as soon as it found the station, displayed all the relevant information: no issue, no additional settings.

Am I being stupid and missing something obvious?

If any of you wise people can advise I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

UPDATE: now working! No idea what i changed but programme info, etc suddenly appeared! All is good.
_

Image 1

Image 2:

Vehicle Communication Device Gadget Automotive design Font Communication Device Gadget Font Gas Display device

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

New UK based Eclipse Cross (2018) owner & very puzzled.

I've got the DAB radio tuned in to the stations I listen to most as you can see in image 1. It is using channel 12B as that's the only one that seems to pick up any stations otherwise it says NO DATA.

However, the DAB radio is not displaying any programme/track/song info when I click on the 'info' icon - picture 2.

I have gone through the manual and followed the instructions to set up the data to be displayed (separate smartlink manual page 61) - I set 'song' rather than 'text' display but neither works - no station/programme/song info as I say.

My previous car with DAB, as soon as it found the station, displayed all the relevant information: no issue, no additional settings.

Am I being stupid and missing something obvious?

If any of you wise people can advise I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

UPDATE: now working! No idea what i changed but programme info, etc suddenly appeared! All is good.
_

Image 1

View attachment 1348

Image 2:

View attachment 1349 View attachment 1348 View attachment 1349
How did you select the channel 12B? Mine is on 5A and I can not pick up any stations. It just says no data.
Thanks
Tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts