Eclipse Cross Forum banner

Dash 📹 cam

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Squirrel Cage 
#1 ·
Anyone installed a dash cam 🎥 in their Eclipse Cross❓ Wanted to know if all the cabling is concealed❓
Mitsubishi website list 👇 as a genuine accessory. Is this any good🤔❓❓

Mistsubishi Eclipse Cross Dashcam discreet type

Mistsubishi Eclipse Cross Dashcam screen type

See less See more
#3 ·
I installed a over the mirror AKASO DL12 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam Voice Control 12" Touch Screen Front and Rear Dual Dash Camera to my 18 EC LE. It was nice installed the rear camera pointed out the back window and the rear wiper keeps the glass clear in rain and camera sees so much. No more blind spots. The only thing noticeable is the gps placement on the windshield at the top. A couple wires but its nice because its there and no longer have issues with cars high beams behind me since im viewing a screen as my rearview mirror and not a mirror. Its also a great night vision front sony sensor. Have used the mirror to see through foggy conditions and incliment weather. Just wish i had the ADAS software on it to warn me of hazards ive seen other units that have it but the sensor on those cameras suck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.