Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at images of the interior for the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, I'm really not liking the silver interior trim pieces. I love the way the steering wheel has the piano black trim on it, but the rest of the interior, they seemed to have said forget it and went with a silver type of deal. That kind of bothers me, but could it be perhaps they want to come out with a "Black Edition" like they did with the RVR?

Anyhow... what do you guys think about it ?

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with you on that. The touchpad reminds me of the same touchpads the old laptops used to have. I do like the start button location and it seems like it's becoming a normal thing in the industry now to have it on the center console area. I may try and see if they have a red button in any of their other models and see if I could just swap them out for a little splash of color there.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm content.

Mitsubishi isn't known for nice interiors and it surprises me they didn't do anything special for the Eclipse Cross.
Even just a flat bottom steering wheel would help, but no. At least trim on the steering wheel looks nice. Overall its passable but needs work.
Does need work but if you were to add/change anything for it to be better for you?

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh no, sorry I meant red "push start" button. I know what you mean about the touch pad, and I'm pretty sure switching over to a dial would be a pretty complicated process that I'm really not willing to take on just because I know it'll involve more than just a little bit of wiring and splicing.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not 100% sure as of yet until I see it in person but there's always the GT-R push start button. That may work, may not, not 100% sure again. Guaranteed there should be one though as I'm sure it shares the same button as the Lancer and the aftermarket should have one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.