Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I purchased my 2022 mitsubishi eclipse cross and loved it until about a month in. For some reason it randomly will beep 3 times. And then the sos and service button on top will turn red. Then I loose basically all the smart features in it. Including the stereo backup system, and USB ports.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sounds like the IOD fuse inside the glovebox is not pushed in all the way. Its the one with the yellow surround

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like the IOD fuse inside the glovebox is not pushed in all the way. Its the one with the yellow surround
Thanks I tried it but it is still the same no change. I'm just gonna take it to service and see what they can do. I just find it ridiculous for a brand new car. And sometimes it works fine but less last few days it will work for like 5 maybe 10 minutes then shuts off

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks I tried it but it is still the same no change. I'm just gonna take it to service and see what they can do. I just find it ridiculous for a brand new car. And sometimes it works fine but less last few days it will work for like 5 maybe 10 minutes then shuts off
See if that circuit has the same type relay where I had an issue on my AC just a little while back...I don't trust that Panasonic relay to give up so prematurely.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I purchased my 2022 mitsubishi eclipse cross and loved it until about a month in. For some reason it randomly will beep 3 times. And then the sos and service button on top will turn red. Then I loose basically all the smart features in it. Including the stereo backup system, and USB ports.
I basically just went through this. You will have to contact Mitsubishi Connect first. They will most likely be able to help. The dealerships actually recvd a memo a couple of months ago about this issue. It says the dealerships first avenue is to send the customer to Mitsubishi connect first. When I called they asked me if my s.o.s. button was lit. So I know they are aware of the issue. My issue was loss of app use but bc i had to change my battery. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts