Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching for pretty much anything to mod out of boredom , pretty much since buying this car in July. I finally found somethings!

Thus far I have only found the intake for sale here. The rest i have not found to purchase as of yet.

Just thought I would share as I got kind of excited. Enough to join this forum. Also hello to all lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice Find!

I can't say I'm too excited about the air intake, but some of those exhaust options look interesting.

Oh, BTW, welcome to the forum. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya the Intake is essentially stock but switched to a conical filter I believe. But a lot of people swear the stock intake is usually the most efficient, So this might be an ok compromise. Excluding the entry price. Maybe a vendor group deal (probably wont drop it that much)? A non carbon fiber version would probably help a lot more. I also like that center exhaust and strut bar. The problem is they have the market cornered as far as I'm aware.That and these parts are probably fairly low volume. So they can charge what they want I guess.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That was the one I was looking at as well. Depending on the price you might be better off taking the idea having a local fabricator make you one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts