Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I have the 2022 SE AWD, and was told it has heated mirrors. I don’t see a symbol or anything on the mirrors or a way to turn them on if so. Does anyone know if these just come on automatically with defrosters or do I not have heated mirrors and misunderstood?

·
Super Moderator
439 Posts
The only thing I could find in the manual is the fuse for the headed mirrors. I do believe they come on with the defroster.

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I could find in the manual is the fuse for the headed mirrors. I do believe they come on with the defroster.
Yeah I found that also, so I’m assuming they must come on like that. Just weird because normally heated mirrors have the little symbol on the mirror itself so I was confused.

·
Super Moderator
439 Posts
That's the thing ... in 2019 (my model year) all trim levels had the heated side mirrors but only the SE and SEL had the blind spot monitoring.

From the current Mitsubishi website, it looks like they dropped the heated mirrors from the lowest model -- ES 2WD, but all others have them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's the thing ... in 2019 (my model year) all trim levels had the heated side mirrors but only the SE and SEL had the blind spot monitoring.

From the current Mitsubishi website, it looks like they dropped the heated mirrors from the lowest model -- ES 2WD, but all others have them.
I mean literally the blind spot mirror itself, not the camera/monitoring.

·
Super Moderator
439 Posts
Okay, now I'm confused. You don't have side mirrors?

The blind spot monitoring and the side camera are two different things, but all trim levels prior to this year should have heat when you turn on the rear defroster ... at least that's what the manual says.

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

The blind spot monitoring and the side camera are two different things, but all trim levels prior to this year should have heat when you turn on the rear defroster ... at least that's what the manual says.
I’m just thrown off because the mirrors don’t have the little heated mirror symbol on them. But the manual says it’s heated.

·
Registered
53 Posts

hahaha this piece right here is what I was talking about.

·
Super Moderator
439 Posts
I think that's just a bad illustration. That is the area where the blind spot indicator lights are, but there's no line. And the "A" the manual refers to is the button on the dash

I guess the best way to check is to either check your fuse panel for a fuse in socket 21

Or turn on the defroster on a cool morning and see if the mirrors warm up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts