Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
In these unprecedented times ... we're here for you ... we're all in this together ... we salute our heroes ...

When you hear the same words from every company, government agency and fund raising organization it really starts to just become noise. The COVID-19 procedural modifications should be a safety footnote, not a marketing point. I'd much rather hear about the cars and what Mitsubishi is using the down-time to do ... innovate or go bankrupt?

·
Registered
115 Posts
In these unprecedented times ... we're here for you ... we're all in this together ... we salute our heroes ...

When you hear the same words from every company, government agency and fund raising organization it really starts to just become noise. The COVID-19 procedural modifications should be a safety footnote, not a marketing point. I'd much rather hear about the cars and what Mitsubishi is using the down-time to do ... innovate or go bankrupt?
I agree. I've stopped even reading this junk. It's the same junk different company.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep. And the incessant TV ads touting the same crap but ending with our service departments are still open for your convenience. Lexus even offering to pick up your car, service and clean and return to you even better than before. My service is due but I won't be venturing out for that to happen any time soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts