Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rented one of these for the next month and I wish I could return it. Is there any way to turn off that damn beeping when you use your turn signals?

·
Super Moderator
271 Posts
Yep ... If you have the manual in the glove box it's on page 5-151. The quick answer is to press the multi-informational display selector button (That's the long version of the menu button to the lower left of the instrument cluster) until you get to settings. Then scroll through the settings until you get to turn signal sound and set it to the other sound. It's defined as Sound 1 and Sound 2. 1 is the traditional clicking sound and 2 is the annoying beep.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am the odd man out here. I prefer sound 2 as I have hearing loss associated with my military service and the sound 1 tone is inaudible to me with my tinnitus and hearing loss. I would think that this is the reason for the second sound. I used this sound in my Outlander as well as it had the same settings available.

·
Super Moderator
271 Posts
I wish there would be more options besides a click and a beep, but if that's all there is to gripe about, then it must be a pretty nice vehicle. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts