Eclipse Cross Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks mate..I see that these support charge as well as sync, which is perfect..have you been using these for CarPlay/AA as well? If yes, any issues?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
No issues at all with the longer versions. I had a short cable but it was problematic. The long cables work great. I installed a 3m cable and ran it into the back of the console and then down along the underside of the console and popped it out into the console box so the phone sits in there. With Oz now using cameras to find people using their mobile I have hidden it away to remove the temptation all together. GPS etc. with CarPlay still works without issue in that location.

·
Registered
13 Posts
damn, that's exactly what I plan to do as soon as I get delivery of mine. I'm inclined to believe that there might be some subtle changes in the interiors as compared to the earlier versions of Eclipse Cross, but not too many.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Centre console layout looks the same. Check this thread on how to run the cable:

My input is near the bottom of that thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Centre console layout looks the same. Check this thread on how to run the cable:

My input is near the bottom of that thread.
thanks a bunch mate..this forum is actually quite helpful..it's like whatever comes to my mind is already here, mostly posted by you though.. :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts