Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible for the site to lengthen the 10 min window allowed at present for editing a post.
Sometimes after submitting a Thread, further relevant in formation can come to mind thereby making a point more clear or more detailed.
Just a thought, as I was going to expand on a post submitted today but ran out of time allowed due to the 10 min cut off.
Don't know if the Moderators read any of the posts, but it would be an improvement and helpful if you could review and revise a post submitted on some occasions.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I tend to agree here. No matter how diligent I try to be I always have typo's and don't always catch them quickly enough for the time allowed and, as you note @Telferstr, something else comes to mind or a clarification is needed but time has expired. My post on the LED turn signals is a good example where I added the addendum because the editing window had closed and I left it until later to add that post in frustration...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully they site Moderator will read these posts and maybe adjust the the time limit.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks Kevin, that should be of help to us all.
Thanks again
Regards,
Telfer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts