Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought mine in January’19 and don’t regret a thing about it. A lot of people at work like it too. And are always asking who is the owner of it. I feel that some of the reviews in YouTube, etc are totally unfair, specially comparing it with a Pontiac Aztec. It doesn’t look like that at all.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Always great to hear that an owner has no regrets about a new product with no history behind it.
Although I don't think its adequate time to give it the all clear just yet. IMO, 6 months seems to be the best to finally assess a new vehicle.
What other CUV's were you considering before pulling the trigger?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Always happy to hear a new owner is happy with their purchase. There are a lot of controversial opinions about the EC online, but very few of them are actually justified. New to Mitsubishi or returning?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know is to soon to give an “all clear”, but considering the fact that I have owned the vehicle for two months already... I still think that some journalists are not being fair, specially when they may have only driven the vehicle for few hours or a week at most. I have driven the Toyota Rav4 “boring”, Honda Crv “that is like an suv for retired people... very nice no excitement”, Kia Sportage is the one I liked the most, but with those recalls about engines catching on fire it’s a no for me, and Mazda the A pillar is to low for me, I hit it twice getting in and out of it. I know EC is not perfect, no vehicle is, but I considered that this vehicle is criticized just for having the word “eclipse”. This vehicle have the same strength and flaws any other suv in the market have or may have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am returning to Mitsubishi. My mother had a 1984 Mitsubishi Precis which I inherit when I had driver license in 1994. That vehicle never gave us any problems, until the year 2002 when the automatic transmission started to give out at closed to 2.5k. I had a friend who had a 1988 Mirage Turbo and 3 other friends which had a Mitsubishi Diamante, a 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse and a 2012 (last year) Mitsubishi Galant. All this cars never gave my friends problems. The only thing I would say that Mitsubishi was losing there inspiration when it came to styling and features, but I see return of that old Mitsubishi brand in my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts