Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased 2 brand new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SEL Trims with Touring Package and S-AWC and loving them! Got close to $7,000.00 off MSRP! We got 1 in Octane Blue and 1 in Red Diamond. We traded our 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport GT AWC on the Red Eclipse Cross and Traded our 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE on the Blue Eclipse Cross. I had a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage before my 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 and they were great little cRs I loved them just got sumin a lil bigger for safety reason with all the large SUVs on the road. We will only buy Mitsubishi and 7 of us at my place of work have Mitsubishis! But its been over 2 months now we have had the Eclipse Crosses and could not be happier!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
We purchased 2 brand new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SEL Trims with Touring Package and S-AWC and loving them! Got close to $7,000.00 off MSRP! We got 1 in Octane Blue and 1 in Red Diamond. We traded our 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport GT AWC on the Red Eclipse Cross and Traded our 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE on the Blue Eclipse Cross. I had a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage before my 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 and they were great little cRs I loved them just got sumin a lil bigger for safety reason with all the large SUVs on the road. We will only buy Mitsubishi and 7 of us at my place of work have Mitsubishis! But its been over 2 months now we have had the Eclipse Crosses and could not be happier!!!!
Well done with your 2 purchases, and pleased to hear they are up to your expectations and being enjoyed.
Welcome to the Forum, hope you find it useful and enjoyable.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am a Mitsufan, too, but I keep mine longer. My 2000 Montero Sport has to be my favorite. Traded that in at 170k for an Outlander in 2011 ... and I traded the Outlander with close to 130k on the odometer for my new Eclipse Cross. I have had great experiences with all my Mitsubishis, including the mechanics and dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts