Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm having some problems with driver seat adjustment. Unfortenately there is not adjustable lumbar support in my 2019 Eclipse Cross Active.
(I heard that 2020 maybe has) Does anyone else have same problems and how have you customized your seats?

Regards

Cazzy

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I have always found Mitsubishi's seats to be some of the most comfortable out there, so I don't really miss the lumbar adjustment. One thing I see with drivers in general is the tendency to lean the seat back rather than move the seat back. I prefer a more upright posture while driving.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hello!

I'm having some problems with driver seat adjustment. Unfortenately there is not adjustable lumbar support in my 2019 Eclipse Cross Active.
(I heard that 2020 maybe has) Does anyone else have same problems and how have you customized your seats?

Regards

Cazzy
As @Lunatic59 notes, I too have not missed the lumbar support in the seats. In my last MY16 Pajero it had the support but it made little difference to my seat comfort. If you needed lumbar support there are after market products available. Check eBay or AliExpress. I like, @Lunatic59, prefer a much more upright driving position which seems to fatigue me less than those who prefer to "lounge" in their driving position.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts