Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have eclipse 2018. Recently the multimedia popped up an error on the screen- "Update has been suspended.Connect your USB device with update file and restart the system". The local Mitsubishi main service, didn't know how to help me and proposed to remove the existing and put a new multimedia system. It seems a bit extreme. Did anybody faced this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,
I have eclipse 2018. Recently the multimedia popped up an error on the screen- "Update has been suspended.Connect your USB device with update file and restart the system". The local Mitsubishi main service, didn't know how to help me and proposed to remove the existing and put a new multimedia system. It seems a bit extreme. Did anybody faced this issue?
Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Hood

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am sorry to say that is the only remedy.

I have seen units that have been updated by the owners using files from the internet do this same fault, But also units that havent been messed with do it also.

There is no way around this. The hardware has a problem and it would be a reasonable expectation that it would be a warranty repair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts