Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I just recently purchased a 2021 Eclipe Cross. At first the remote start app was working great then all the sudden just stopped working. I reached out to customer support and they told me to:
1. manually turn on the vehicle and drive it for at least 5 minutes to force a new network registration/connection as I have performed an action to clear the previous connection.
2. After the time has expired, turn the car off, exit the vehicle and lock the doors with the keyfob. If you desire to use the feature to remote start your vehicle, the vehicle must be locked with the keyfob and not the feature on the door panel.
3. Finally, initiate a remote engine start operation from the mobile app and respond to this message with the results. Please ensure your vehicle is not in a garage or parking structure. The car needs to be in an open, uncovered area (a clear line of sight for satellite signal) for the vehicle to receive the remote operation command.

I did all this and still nothing on the app is working. Completed deleted the app and redownloaded, still remote start, climate, location, nothing is working! I took it to the dealership and they had it all day and couldn't figure out the issue. They claimed they had to keep my phone ALL day to fiugre it out... I went back with my phone and still NOTHING.

Does anyone have any tips?? I don't know what else to do.

·
Super Moderator
504 Posts
If you are contacting the dealer about this issue, I think they are probably ill informed (or don't care). I had a similar issue when I originally connected my 2019 EC SEL. I pressed the button for Mitsubishi assistance and was connected to a very helpful tech guy who put in a case and had the issue resolved in 48 hours. That would be my recommendation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.