Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 EC exceed phev in Australia. Is there a way with the loaded tomtom navigation system to change the volume level of the warning sound for red light cameras etc and also change the volume level of the turn by turn voice commands.
Ideally I would like to change the voice that gives the turn by turn also.

· Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross PHEV
39 Posts
2022 EC exceed phev in Australia. Is there a way with the loaded tomtom navigation system to change the volume level of the warning sound for red light cameras etc and also change the volume level of the turn by turn voice commands.
Ideally I would like to change the voice that gives the turn by turn also.
In the setup menu, volume can be adjusted and in the Tom Tom app it is possible to change voice commands.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I can find within the tomtom nav system that is inbuilt into the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross head unit,. Those functions certainly do exist in the stand alone Tomtom application, but those same functions appear not to be part of the nav software from tomtom that is integrated into the head unit of the car

· Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross PHEV
39 Posts
Not that I can find within the tomtom nav system that is inbuilt into the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross head unit,. Those functions certainly do exist in the stand alone Tomtom application, but those same functions appear not to be part of the nav software from tomtom that is integrated into the head unit of the car
In the head unit> setup> volume control> navigation volume. I might also add that the volume can be controlled via the volume knob, however, you adjust it as you are hearing the direction instructions.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
Thanks for that. Not sure how I missed it, but there are so many options and menus . While I like having options and the the availability of many of the menu and functions within the car, the menu system is not exactly intuitive between what is car system related and what in infotainment related. But its probably the just the slow senile mind of a 68y.o adapting to the ever increasing technology
Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts