Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse crossover has all of sudden having issues getting into gear. It seems like the transmission is slipping. The car won’t move when put into drive or reverse. I’m not understanding why I would be having this issue after only having the car for 2 years. Regular maintenance has been done to my car. I don’t have a lot of money and I’ve got to figure out what I can do with this car now.

·
Registered
2019 GT
17 Posts
Any errors/warnings showing? Transmission service required? Or Auto Hold/Parking Brake not disengaging?

Whether electrical or mechanical, at least it should be covered by warranty. 5 year roadside assistance program should cover towing to your local service station.

·
Registered
2019 GT
17 Posts
5 year / 60,000 miles from first sale you should be covered. US coverage seems to cap subsequent owners at 5/60 from the 10/100 powertrain.

Not sure if there are issues with transferability between private sale/dealer/certified used. If you've been getting routine services at the same place you bought it it will hopefully go smoothly. Give them a call and see, try to get a courtesy car if parts end up being delayed

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is the Mitsubishi Warranty Transferable?
Most of the new Mitsubishi warranty is transferable. The exception is the 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. For subsequent owners, the Mitsubishi powertrain warranty is five years or 60,000 miles instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts