Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Found this on Aliexpress, not too sure if I like it?
Yeah, these popped up in my set search last week. I think here in Oz they would not be street legal as they have a turn signal. I remember when 4X4's were coming into the country with multiple rear light configurations to cater for the different laws around the world and the specific light settings were configured (body mounted or bumper mounted) depending on the country. Some owners were turning them all on and getting infringement notices as they didn't meet ADR's. Not sure how these would go with the ADR requirements. Personally I think they look tacky and fugly though I do think the EC needs a rear fog light (high intensity red) like the Pajero for safety...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Here it is required to have the bright red rear fog light so the manufacturers must supply it as standard on all vehicles sold. The solution that most do is use the left side reverse light and switch it to the red light. Only one reverse light is required (I think this is in most to all countries).

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Here it is required to have the bright red rear fog light so the manufacturers must supply it as standard on all vehicles sold. The solution that most do is use the left side reverse light and switch it to the red light. Only one reverse light is required (I think this is in most to all countries).
Here in Oz we don't have that requirement and rear fog lights only arrive on cars that have them for other markets like the Pajero though the EC doesn't so must be more than one variant. Given they have several different models around the world I suspect the variants come from different factories in Japan.

I will be in Slovakia in early September mtgtnt visiting relatives. Have not been before and we are looking forward to it. Hope the weather is good...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts