Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for sharing! That lip and diffuser look really nice --- and not quite the ripoff that some other so-called kit "manufacturers" are offering them for.
I do wonder what shipping is going to be like these days from JP.

Last I checked, they're even more expensive than shipping overseas from AU/NZ these days.

Love seeing some new and interesting products out there. This "T-Rev System Piping Kit" - curious if they're referring to crankcase pressure. If so, I wonder if this functions any differently than a valve cover breather valve or catch can system. I think it's hilarious that most of the engine components are about piping! LOL

I'm looking at that "Suction chamber" - and it's kind of... cute? ... That this is all the EC actually uses to receive boosted air!
My, how the mighty have fallen... it's kind of sad. Compare that to the Eclipses of old, where we're talking about TD04/05s and Big16Gs that require a minimum of 2.5" inlet piping.

Yes - I still curse that damn POS CVT.

·
Registered
199 Posts
For giggles... here's that 16G :) From a CN9A.
Some fat boy rubber pipes there...

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

Compared to this itty bitty thing...

Motor vehicle Gas Automotive design Machine Auto part

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It doesn’t show up under the cross but they have billet oh shit handles that are kinda cool and would give the cabin some color. I assume they don’t fit since they don’t come up under the cross though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts