Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys the 360 camera is too blurry,,, any way to calibrate this. my 2019 rav4 delivers much better video even during a night reverse.

·
Super Moderator
497 Posts
The 360 view is actually a composite of 4 cameras superimposed over a stock image of the car. If the image is blurry only in one spot I'd check that particular camera, but if it's and overall problem, it will have to corrected through software. If I were to guess, I'd say that the camera software was calibrated for the smaller screens in previous years' models and just interpolated up to the larger screen in the '21s and '22s.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 360 view is actually a composite of 4 cameras superimposed over a stock image of the car. If the image is blurry only in one spot I'd check that particular camera, but if it's and overall problem, it will have to corrected through software. If I were to guess, I'd say that the camera software was calibrated for the smaller screens in previous years' models and just interpolated up to the larger screen in the '21s and '22s.
also can you choose the 4 cameras seperatelly, i havent got the manual yet.. need to collect from the dealer soon

·
Registered
118 Posts
No you cannot pick individual cameras. When driving the only one available is the kerbside one. Front view is visible when stationary

Reactions: AANZ

·
Registered
50 Posts
also can you choose the 4 cameras seperatelly, i havent got the manual yet.. need to collect from the dealer soon
You got a new car without an user manual ❓
You are also supposed to get a service booklet and a guide for the entertainment system. Completely understand that normal handover would not have been possible due to current restrictions, however basic stuff is always included by Mitsi. Mitsi are good

Out of interest, where in NZ are you based❓ For me in Auckland, the dealer was very helpful

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You got a new car without an user manual ❓
You are also supposed to get a service booklet and a guide for the entertainment system. Completely understand that normal handover would not have been possible due to current restrictions, however basic stuff is always included by Mitsi. Mitsi are good

Out of interest, where in NZ are you based❓ For me in Auckland, the dealer was very helpful
Auckland, did receive the manual and service book (AndrewSimms)
after a couple of wash the cams are looking ok now... i suspect they have done a paint gaurd (just my thoughts) that might have caused some blurry... yeah still not an HD image to be honest.
the car is great and my wife just needed it,, my only complaint was the 8inch infotainment system and analogue driver display.... yeah also no Nav

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.