Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we are having a long journey down to Manchester area next week, I had the front tyres checked today for wear and though still legal, decided to have new ones fitted.
Stayed with the original tyres fitted to the car from new, Yokohama Bluearth E70s 225x55Rx18 98H rating.
They original tyres had worn fairly well and very evenly across the road contact area, and being a front drive covered 20,606miles, which I think is not too bad.
The rear tyres still have plenty of tread left and should be okay for up to 30,000miles by the look of them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Huh mine came with 225/ 55 R 18 Bridgestone Ecopia plus. I’ve always preferred Yokos mainly just because I’ve almost always bought them for the most part and never had one fail yet

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've always rotated my tyres/tires religiously at 5,000km mark to even out the wear and check the wheel rims, brakes and disks at the same time. I prefer to keep the wear even so that I change a set together rather than trying to keep a track of which were changed and when. In Australia my Exceed came with Toyo Proxis R44's. They are wearing well and I'm just due for my two year, 30,000km, service this month. Currently at just under 29,000 kms.

·
Registered
2017 Eclipse Cross Exceed 4WD
5 Posts
I am also from Australia and as such my Exceed came with Toyo Proxis R44's. I have just clocked over 111,000 kms and they are still good probably to my next service.
I will definitely replace them with the same tyres…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts