Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've recently purchased a Eclipse Cross as new family car, i chose this car because i tought it was reliable and had a lot of options.
The options i have are:

• Sunroof
  • Premium audio (rockfossgate)
  • 360 view
  • keyless
  • CVT (not really a fan of the Jatco tbh) NO S-AWD unfortunatelly
  • electric seats
  • heated window and steering wheel
  • etc.

Hopefully the car will be without any problems for the comming 100K km

·
Super Moderator
508 Posts
Drive reasonably and service regularly and you should get more than double that from your new EC. My first Mitsubishi went 275000 km (170k U.S. miles) before having any issues, other than routine wear like brakes and tires. My next one had 225000 km (140k U.S. miles) before I traded it in for my current Eclipse Cross, which just turned over 30k miles (48000 km) and expect it to go at least as long as my previous vehicles.

I'm surprised that a fully equipped model doesn't have S-AWC (that's what they call it here in the states).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drive reasonably and service regularly and you should get more than double that from your new EC. My first Mitsubishi went 275000 km (170k U.S. miles) before having any issues, other than routine wear like brakes and tires. My next one had 225000 km (140k U.S. miles) before I traded it in for my current Eclipse Cross, which just turned over 30k miles (48000 km) and expect it to go at least as long as my previous vehicles.

I'm surprised that a fully equipped model doesn't have S-AWC (that's what they call it here in the states).
Yeah for me it was a suprise too, that a fully equipt car does not come with S-AWC (unfortunatelly).
I will make some pics of the car so you can see the interiour ;).

It is good to hear that the car is quite reliabile ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts