Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.. Del here from Wiltshire , England. I have a eclipse cross , first edition. I bought it second hand in Sept 19, it was just over a year old, and an ex demonstrator. Being a first edition it seems to have all the Bells and whistles. Anyway just joined the forum to get the views of others, and learn to use the car to the full potential. .. I must fit a dash cam to it as my first job!! all the best..Del

·
Registered
334 Posts
A very warm welcome. It is interesting to note the many different model designations of the EC around the world. Your first edition may be equal to Australia's Exceed or the USA's SEL. It always strikes me as strange how different geo's want to use different naming conventions for what is the same vehicle. But Mitsubishi is not alone in this regard.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome Del, nice to have another UK member on board. Hope you enjoy the Forum and find it helpful.
Is your EC in Diamond Red, which seemed to be the first editions main colour.

·
Registered
164 Posts
https://www.greencarguide.co.uk/car-reviews-and-road-tests/mitsubishi-eclipse-cross-first-edition-auto-review/
There you are Zarbs, a review of the First Edition for the UK market.
Mitsubishi Motors UK have adopted Model Name model identification, instead of the previous number system of 2,3,4 and sometimes 5. The Eclipse Cross now starts with the Verve, Design SE, Dynamic and top of the range, Exceed.
The Verve is available with manual transmission and 4x2 drive only. The Design SE is a 4x2 drive with the choice of manual or CVT transmission. The Dynamic is available with either Manual 4x2 only, CVT, with either 4x2. or 4x4 transmission. The Exceed is offered with 4x2 for manual transmission, or CVT with 4x4 transmission. Think I've got that right.
https://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/cars/eclipse-cross
Ahah that would have been easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts