Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 2018 Cross in December. Trying to set up the Bluetooth and the sound only comes out of the front right side speaker and is super super low. Cannot hear the caller and they say they can barely hear me. The music is fine. Just the Bluetooth for phone. Took it to dealer, they tried it and agreed they could not hear the caller and the caller could not hear them. After speaking with Mitsubishi they said that was normal for the the 2018 Cross Bluetooth. I love the car but the Bluetooth is useless. Anyone else have this problem or are they giving me the runaround?

·
Registered
64 Posts
A workaround is to connect with Android Auto or Apple Carplay instead of over a raw Bluetooth connection. Phone calls come across loud and clear on all speakers with Android Auto.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Have you tried playing around with the fader in the settings while a call is active? I agree that connecting your phone directly is the better route to go. Seems like Mitsubishi cheaper out on their Bluetooth kit. Could always get a cheap aftermarket one if you prefer that setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts