Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I download PDF version of Eclipse Cross PHEV Owner's Manual❓
Can see Japanese & Finish versions available on-line; looking for an English version

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cant find one yet that I can share. The version I have is for dealer use only. What do you want to know?

·
Registered
576 Posts
When it does become available it will most likely be found on this site:

Language defaults to Russian but click the English button under the EC image at the top of the page.

Probably won't appear until the PHEV starts shipping to the regions covered by this site (Russia, Europe, and North America)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cant find one yet that I can share. The version I have is for dealer use only. What do you want to know?
Getting a Eclipse PHEV soon and hence looking for a user guide
Have always preferred to have PDF instead of a printed version.

Shall wait for the official English version to pop-up somewhere on the net❗

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hahha, I've been waiting for the same thing to pop up somewhere. In the meanwhile, while I too wait for the delivery of my PHEV, I've been following the Outlander PHEV manual from their UK site for any queries that I have.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi @DibbyDibbyDJ
Are you please able to inform how many accessory socket's the Eclipse PHEV has, their locations and ratings❓ The standard Eclipse (non-PHEV) version has one located under dash & the other on the floor console @ 120 Watt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts