Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
That's a bit different with the red mirrors and red trim bits.

We pay a premium price for the vehicle here in Australia and don't have the option of the Rockford sound system. I asked Mitzi what brand the Aussie system is and they say it's a Kenwood, however, no Subwoofer Grrrr.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The red/white color theme looks great. Wish they had added a splash of that accenting to the interior of the car, but I'm sure there will be some aftermarket trim pieces.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great choice of color but with past cars that were white I learned that in winter, they get dirty very easily and are harder to keep clean.
Hope you have plans to get some sort of paint protection.
Congrats!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for all the positive feedback. I’m looking into some paint protection for sure. Luckily I’m from Orlando, FL. So, at least I dont have the snow problems of winter, but still looking into it, to protect against sand, rocks, etc. specially on the highways. Once again thank you

·
Registered
62 Posts
Big fan of white-on-black color schemes. Would have wanted a diamond white pearl EC, but the wife insisted on bronze.

Very nice - keep it up. If you care much for looks, get wheels to negate that fender-to-wheel gap. Don't have to do much to make it look nicer :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts