Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just taken ownership of a 2019 EC 4 in blue. Had Nissan Qashqai’s and Jukes, Mazdas, Hondas & Toyotas. Now its Mitsubishis’ turn. Can’t get over the level of accessories in the car and expect it will take sometime to figure them all out but everything great so far.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Stuart.

Most of the features are fairly intuitive, but I've been driving Mitsubishi's for 20+ years so i am VERY familiar with the Mitsu way. Still a few of the advanced settings can be confusing (mostly because they don't work exactly as documented.) If you run into something that you want to compare to other EC owners 'round the world, just ask. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome Stuart, just part/exchange my manual Eclipse Cross 4 to a auto, what a difference excellent cvt transmission plus 4 wheel drive and adaptive cruise control,a lovely drive.

·
Registered
161 Posts
A warm welcome Stuart, and hope you enjoy your Eclipse Cross and that you find the Forum interesting and helpful.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Stuart! How does the Eclipse Cross compared to the other vehicles that you've owned like the Juke or Qashqai?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts