Eclipse Cross Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Excellent realist @betha_b1. Put the service guys out of a job.:ROFLMAO:
Ha ha, they couldn't "hear" it anyway, so it was hard to get them to fix it... I would have pressed the issue had I not been able to do it easily. I'm no stranger to doing my own repairs, but I generally don't on my cars that are under warranty. Once out of warranty.... Well then I usually tackel anything I don't need a auto lift to do.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Very well done Betha. As Zarbs says you put the service guys out and to shame.
Hope you are coping and staying safe from the Covid 19 virus.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey Zarbs, your flag by your avitar shows US flag. Did you move?
No. I noticed this change some time back but haven't worried about it. My email is US based. It's an email account I've had since the early days of Apple iTools in the 90's when working for them and testing the service. Nothing else in my profile would give cause it to set the flag as US. No biggy...

·
Registered
178 Posts
No. I noticed this change some time back but haven't worried about it. My email is US based. It's an email account I've had since the early days of Apple iTools in the 90's when working for them and testing the service. Nothing else in my profile would give cause it to set the flag as US. No biggy...
Yeah, agreed, no biggie. I was just wondering if you made some monumental life change without telling anyone 😉. The snippets of your life I've gotten from the forum make your life seem very interesting! Looking forwards to learning more.

·
Registered
459 Posts
It was intended for my family and I to move to the US some years back when I worked for Apple to take over management of their US telecommunications system but they had a big loss financially the quarter before I was to move and it all got cancelled. I spent two months a year in California when working for them after that. Still have great friends in the company there but with COVID I haven't caught up with them in a while.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts