Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks impressive but will void your warranty and even with a claimed 20% mpg gain will take a long time to recover the cost for many owners.

·
Super Moderator
254 Posts
I don't really have any complaints about performance now, but when I hit 100k miles/10 years, I'll give it a whirl. I plan on keeping mine past 100k ... thinking 150k, which is what I seem to be getting from my Mitubishis. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well from what I saw on YouTube if I remember correctly you can remove it pretty easy if taking to the dealer . And it will be right back to stock. Think it was like 2 clips or so.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks interesting and straight forward. I'm am more than happy with the current performance, though appreciate the improved claimed performance, will I'm sure appeal to the more young blooded members.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What setting do you run on? And how hard do you drive the vehicle? I am just curious how well the transmission has held up with this box I am considering one.
I'm running it on setting 6 and accelerate pretty hard with it, I don't do crazy speeds but for overtaking and that it pulls alot harder than standard. It's two clips to remove so easy to put back to standard

·
Registered
38 Posts
I looked into this and can't find enough information on how it works or dyno graphs and air fuel ratio charts? Does it change timing also? What does it do? Is the eclipse cross they used to make the tuning box" still running?
Do you have to use 93octane now?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts