Eclipse Cross Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am driving a 2018 Eclipse cross and all was good until recently I used my fog light. In the past I was able to turn it on and off normally but now I am unable to turn it off after turning it on. The only way it will go off is when i turn off my engine.

Even when I am using automatic headlight with the fog light in dark places, both the front leds and fog lights will turn off when I enter a bright place but both will turn back on when I enter a dark place i.e. tunnel.

Anyone experiences this?:sad:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Weird. Sounds like the responsible ECU is out of whack. A visit to the dealer may be in order to get the ECU reset. You could try removing power from the systems by disconnecting the battery for up to five minutes to see if they reset once power is restored. Don't leave it too long or other issues may crop up because of the extended disconnection. Sounds similar to an issue that @52Traction encountered with his auto lighting after a repair. Turned out the battery had been disconnected for a long period during the body repair that caused his issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts