Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share what you did today with the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross community!

Example: Went ot the dealership and picked up my Eclipse Cross!

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week :(

Example: Detailed the the interior and applied leather protectant on the seats.

Anything goes!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I upgraded the turn signals front and back to LED's from VLEDS. They have the V6 series which are brighter than the incandescent bulbs. For the front, I had to go through the wheel well to access. Not too bad. For the rear, I just removed the tail light assembly. Just tug on it and it pulls straight out after removing a screw. Not a bad investment.

·
Registered
2018 Eclipse Cross SE, Diamond White Pearl
54 Posts
We had record-setting mild temperatures for Christmas Day here in Nova Scotia, so I gave our EC a bath in the driveway. I can honestly say this is the first time I've washed a car, by hand, outdoors, on Christmas Day.

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
Who deserves it more?

I transported a rather large doll house to my granddaughter on Christmas Eve. Does that count?

·
Registered
mitsu eclipse cross gk my18
34 Posts
hi all,
finally got my eclipse cross my18 to talk to my samsung S10e, with BT phone and nav working. check my posts in intro section for the full story.
happy, healthy and prosperous new year from aus.
cheers steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!!! Today I decide to install my heated front seats on my MEC and I had a good surprise to find all electric circuit mounted. To complet my warm dream I'll just need a relay (ACVN51212 M22), a switch (MB803872) and 12V Universal Carbon Fiber Heated Car Seat Covers.
Finaly, I order the items and I hope to continue the good job.

·
Registered
2018 Eclipse Cross SE, Diamond White Pearl
54 Posts
Changed from the winter to the summer (stock) wheels today. The Yokohama winters are off and the Bridgestones are back on. This means, of course, we'll get another snowstorm here in the near future.

But the EC does look so much better without those steel wheels...

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
In central Pennsylvania we are getting a bit of wet snow this morning. Nothing is sticking to the roads, but a cruel April Fools Day joke by mother nature.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts