Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone has different reasons as to why they're buying a certain vehicle. This should be no different of course so I just trying to figure out what everyone's reason is and why they're choosing the Eclipse Cross.

Discuss the thought process you've taken and how you've picked the Eclipse Cross over the competition as well.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just need more space overall in a vehicle so it's about time. The Eclipse like you said looks sporty and I've never been the boring type so out goes options like the Trax.

I'm waiting to see what it's like when it comes out and reviewers get their hands on them to make a judgement. Then of course my own test drive to really get a feel for it as everyone has their own preferences.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What sort of hobby equipment will you be hauling and what do you currently drive to use?

But that comment about the C-HR not driving well is something that I've heard as well. That and it being under-powered. Have yet to try it out and I doubt I will to be honest. It's just a bit too over the top for me.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It definitely is quite dark in there. I sat in one inside of the dealership showroom when I went to inquire on it and this dealer is pretty darn well lit, it was pretty darn dark. Blindspots were quite horrible as well (for me at least) and opening and closing the rear doors was a pain haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.