Eclipse Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here and will be picking up my Eclipse Cross tonight.

A question if anyone has the answer, I'm looking into Winter Rims. I curranty have a set of 15" with brand new winter tires, they have same bolt patter and center hub. Does anyone know if 15" will fit the 2022 Eclipse Cross? Picked these rims and tires up at the beginning of the season for my old car would be a shame to have to sell them for probably half of what I paid.

Thanks

·
Registered
2019 GT
17 Posts
Welcome to the forum T-Bauss.

I think the 22's are all 18" stock now for the Canadian line up. The first gen had 16's or 18's but the same brakes between so clearance wasn't a major concern between them. Not sure if the brakes changed for the 2022, but 15 might be a bit of a squeeze. Probably best to confirm with your dealer tonight, or even bring one in with you and see if they can do a dry fit. If not, see if they'd fit an RVR - maybe cut you a deal on a new set if they can package up with a used model on the lot.

FWIW I ended up with winters on the stock 18 and 17s for summer with a set of Geolandars and about half-value resale on the stock Ecopias.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum T-Bauss.

I think the 22's are all 18" stock now for the Canadian line up. The first gen had 16's or 18's but the same brakes between so clearance wasn't a major concern between them. Not sure if the brakes changed for the 2022, but 15 might be a bit of a squeeze. Probably best to confirm with your dealer tonight, or even bring one in with you and see if they can do a dry fit. If not, see if they'd fit an RVR - maybe cut you a deal on a new set if they can package up with a used model on the lot.

FWIW I ended up with winters on the stock 18 and 17s for summer with a set of Geolandars and about half-value resale on the stock Ecopias.

Thanks for the info, will speak to the dealer about it tonight, hopefully able to fit them or work out some kind of deal.

·
Registered
2022 Eclipse Cross PHEV
27 Posts
Aside from the issue of wether they fit or not, you will probably have an incorrect speedometer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: looks like 15inch will not fit over the front breaks but will over the rear, so its a no go on 15" unfortunately. Johnny1 is correct, speedo would be off be about 10%.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts